Monday, March 14, 2011

French Inspired Baby Shower




These delicious hand dipped strawberries were the perfect
centerpiece on the amazing dessert table!

 

The dessert table was absolutely STUNNING!!
  

More of the amazing desserts!

The petite cupcakes were so yummy!


There was quiche, croissant sandwiches and French Onion soup.



This party was SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!


The GORGEOUS diaper cake!

The beautiful centerpieces



I LOVED putting this party together! It was absolutely AMAZING!
The mommy to be, who happens to be my sister, is expecting her 3rd child so we decided this shower would be all about mommy. She is expecting a boy but went as girly as ever! There was a ton of delicious food (thanks mom!) including individual servings of French Onion soup that was served in my beautiful new green ramekins (that matched perfectly) and I forgot to get a picture. I could just kick myself! Oh well, next time. :)



5 comments:

  1. It all looks very beautiful! I love the green and black together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is absolutely beautiful! Great use of all that damask pattern--it's one of my faves. I really love the black and green--amazing
    www.itsybitsypaperblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to throw parties!! I don't think I would have ever thought about the green...it's so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this - everything looks so elegant and classy. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! That baby shower looks really really classy!

    ReplyDelete