Monday, May 9, 2011

Lemonade Stand Photo Shoot

I am SOOOOO excited to finally be sharing the photos of my Lemonade Stand Photo shoot! They are so AMAZING!! I can't thank Nicole at Simply Sweet Photography enough for doing such an incredible job of capturing my vision! I also need to thank my fabulous husband for building the lemonade stand for me!

I had so much fun with this theme.  I LOVE the green, pink and yellow color scheme, it is just perfect for some summer time fun. While the soft fabrics combined with the twine, burlap, ribbon, mason jars, paper straws and rustic wood stand give it such an old fashioned feel. I am beyond thrilled with the way it turned out!










18 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! All the details you have included here are fabulous! Makes me thirsty for a glass of lemonade...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! What a cute idea!

    ~Jessa
    www.jessajill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This fantastic!!!! Love it!! Your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!! This is so creative!! AMAZING JOB!!! Would love to feature on my blog? Email me at atozebracelebrations@hotmail.com ~nancy~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cake balls with the striped straws. That's a great touch. You did a great job - congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok your lemonade stand wins!! lol Such a great theme for a party and you did an amazing job!

    Lina
    Fancy Frugal Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. love LOVE! Great job! Everything looks fantastic!

    hugs! Kim @ Party Frosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous details and sweet treats...each one so meticulously styled.

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable, i loved it!
    rgds, dalys from
    www.burundanguitas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you have plans for the buffet table - I would love to try to build one like this for my daughter's communion party

    jbreen6170@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to make your lemonade stand..... can you give me instructions?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to make your lemonade stand..... can you give me instructions?

    ReplyDelete