Saturday, June 25, 2011

Riley's 1st birthday

2 years ago today, while the rest of the world was mourning the death of Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett {who the news occasionally remembered to mention}, I was welcoming my sweet little baby Riley into the world. Happy Birthday little man, I love you with all my heart!

In preparation for his 2nd birthday, here is a look back at a few pictures from my Lil' Stinker's 1st Birthday Party.....

The Lil' Stinker!


The cupcake that started it all! I saw this cupcake in my
Hello, Cupcake book and I knew what his theme was going to be. :)

I loved how AWESOME these cupcakes turned out.
They were quite the adventure to make,
but so stinkin' cute when we finally finished!

Riley wasn't really sure what to do with his cake!
He wanted a spoon to eat it with! {LOL}

He figured it out and soon had no trouble shoveling it in!


When you give children black frosting at a birthday party,
 you have to include a new t-shirt as a party favor!
you will notice I passed them out before the cupcakes!

The favors also included personalized water bottles for the older kids

and bubbles for everyone. Who doesn't love bubbles?

We had a watering hole and a skunk's den to climb thorugh.

Riley had a GREAT DAY
and agreed it's FUN TO BE 1!

I can't believe it's already been another year and today Riley can shout out.......
WOO HOO... I'm Two!

1 comment: