Friday, July 20, 2012

Add Flair To Your Tablescape



Using chargers are a great way to add a little flair to your tablescape. They can help create the mood for your party and add that extra little detail to WOW your guests.

There are several different options when it comes to chargers:

You can buy them. I wanted a more formal look for this party so I opted to buy a decorative plate that accented my patterned plates. It gave the table a very modern and sophisticated look.




You can repurpose an old charger. I had an abundance of inexpensive gold colored plastic chargers from a Christmas party. I spray painted them yellow and used my cirlce dabber to add polka dots. They added the perfect touch to my summer table.




You can make them. I wanted to add a bit of fun and whimsy to my shabby chic baby shower. It was a chic theme so I chose to create my chargers with feathers. I used a round palcemat and hot glued feathers. Super simple but such a great addition to my rustic tablescape.



There you go. Three fun ways to add a little flair to your tablescape. Have fun and be creative!


3 comments: